We’re Brookson, market leading accountants. You might know us as one of Warrington’s biggest employers. Or perhaps you recognise the Brookson name from our sponsorship of Warrington Wolves, or the fundraising work we do for St Roccos. But get to know us and you’ll be pleasantly surprised, you see, great things are happening at Brookson.
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to join our Business Advisory team here at Brookson.
As a Customer Advisor you will be an important part of our organisation providing our clients with a premium service surrounding their company accounts. Due to the varied nature of calls, we are keen to find people who thrive off technical knowledge in a fast paced environment, always looking to deliver the most effective solution.
Initially, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, helping them with routine queries and as you progress, you will be trained to handle more complex situations to ensure all our customers are compliant and tax efficient.
What you will do
- Deal with inbound account queries for Brookson customers.
- Assisting with and resolving complex enquiries regarding their company accounts.
- Working to ‘First Contact Resolution’, ensuring every contact made is responded to in an effective, professional manner
- Dealing with all contacts confidently, using empathy and showing understanding of customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have
- A minimum of 1 year’s practical experience working in a similar customer service role.
- Proven ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous use of CRM systems/Outlook What Brookson look for
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- An excellent professional telephone manner and a high level of communication skills
- A natural passion to provide the best customer experience
- A highly organised approach with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a busy working environment.
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme