We’re Brookson, market leading accountants. You might know us as one of Warrington’s biggest employers. Or perhaps you recognise the Brookson name from our sponsorship of Warrington Wolves, or the fundraising work we do for St Roccos. But get to know us and you’ll be pleasantly surprised, you see, great things are happening at Brookson.
Our Bromsgrove office provides a fast paced yet fun working environment and we are looking to expand our current operations team.
If you have experience working in an invoicing, payroll administration or sales/purchases ledger we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant who will be part of a small team that ensure our customers are paid on time by raising sales invoices and processing purchase invoices.
What you will do
- Make accurate and prompt payments to candidates
- Issue accurate and prompt invoices to clients
- Issue statements and margin payments to agencies
- Provide assistance to the Credit Control Department to resolve invoice queries
- Maintain and update the productivity spreadsheets (screens) to ensure it reports live information at all times
- Previous experience in a similar Accounting or Payroll position
- Ideally working towards AAT or similar qualification
- Familiarity of general accounting processes
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation
What Brookson look for
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Study Support
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme