Brookson Group are recruiting an Operations Accountant who will operate as an internal finance function to fulfil finance activities for internal operational customers across the Brookson Group.
Whilst you will work in a dynamic accounts department, as an Operations Accountant you be responsible for ensuring efficient service is provided to our internal customers.
This role offers an accounts professional with experience of management accounts to make a real impact and add value.
What you will do
- Monthly reconciliation of company operational bank accounts.
- Management of sales ledger
- Analytical review of current systems/procedures in place.
- Ensuring the billing, collection and reconciliation of ad hoc services.
- Ensuring there are sufficient funds available to meet client’s liabilities.
- Managing the collection of direct debits.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous management accounts experience
- AAT L4 qualified or adequate knowledge gained through previous work experience
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Ability to adapt easily to different accounting packages; Xero, Nav, Sage
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to form good working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
What we can offer
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme