We’re Brookson Group, market leading accountants and we are looking for an Accounts Administrator to support all aspects of payroll for our limited company directors.
You will be a part of a friendly, supportive team of payroll administrators who work together to provide payroll services to a vast amount of limited company directors.
This role would be prefect for someone who has a keen interest in developing their knowledge of payroll and has previous experience working in a fast pace administration position.
What you will do:
- Produce quarterly PAYE returns
- Process new starters and leavers information include processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes.
- Liaise with HMRC regarding various payroll queries
- Process statutory claims; SMP, SSP
- Issue P45's for leavers and process P45's for new customers
- Produce year-end information
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administration skills preferably from a payroll or finance environment
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Possess an aptitude for learning
- Practical thinker and good problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to work
What Brookson look for:
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail as accuracy is key for this position
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player
What we offer:
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
- Health Cover
- Life Assurance
- Structured Training