Here at Brookson, we’ve always believed that there must be a better way. And, by revolutionising professional services for the changing world of work, we’ve an ongoing commitment to finding it.
As an Accounts Senior you be running a large portfolio of clients gaining immense exposure and experience of our business and theirs.
This early responsibility and ownership will also bring you faster career opportunity and progression than you ever thought possible.
So, if you’ve at least 2/3 years’ practice experience preparing statutory and non-statutory accounts, qualified AAT L4 and possess the confidence,
passion and communication skills to deliver a first-class customer service, this could be the future-focused Accountancy role for you.
The ideal candidate will have
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within an Accountancy practice environment
• Minimum of AAT L4 qualified ideally wording towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualifications
• Proven ability to adhere to deadlines
• Confidence in using Excel
What Brookson look for
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A strong customer focused attitude
• Team spirited
What Brookson can offer you
• Annual bonus/performance bonus
• 5% employer pension contribution
• Minimum 23 days’ annual leave
• Buy and Sell holiday scheme
• Birthday off
• Life Assurance policy
• Healthcare cover
• Study Support
• Structured Training
• Free parking
• Employee Discount Scheme