Job Title: Head of Accountancy Services – (FTC Maternity Cover)
Location: Warrington (WA1) – 15-minute walk from Warrington Train Station
Working Hours: Hybrid/Flexible working – 37.5 hours a week
Brookson are recruiting for a Head of Accountancy Services to lead the Accountancy Services team at the office based in Warrington.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you will work to improve the overall customer experience to be at a level that supports an indispensable financial partnership with our clients.
This is a fixed-term contract covering maternity leave and we are ideally looking for somebody to start in February to ensure a full handover can be completed.
Head of Accountancy Services Responsibilities:
As the Head of Accountancy Services, some of your duties will include:
- Overseeing a team of 45 with 3 direct reports
- Responsible for the quality of advice delivered by the accountancy services and PSC customer services teams by comprehensive file reviews and call listening
- Own and review KPI and SLA measures to monitor and improve the performance of your teams
- Coach the client-facing accountancy services team to ensure the customers are receiving the best experience
- Proactively identifying knowledge gaps and additional training needs for your team
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of statutory financial documentation for our PSC customers
- Any additional ad-hoc duties
A full job description is available
What experience are we looking for?
- Fully qualified (preferably ACCA)
- Strong and proven leadership and people management experience
- Previous experience working with contractors would be beneficial
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Hybrid/flexible working options available
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your Birthday day off each year plus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing benefits include discounted gym membership, access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access, and in house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local and online discounts
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions, and more.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Vicky from the Talent Team on 07787 412090