Job Title: Investment Advisor
Location: Coventry (CV5 6SP)
Working Hours: Hybrid/Flexible working – 37.5 hours a week
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Brookson are recruiting for an Investment Advisor to join our Brookson Financial team in Coventry.
The successful candidate will provide professional financial advice to the company’s clients with the focus being on pensions and investments as well as maximising ongoing service opportunities.
This role reports directly into the Investment and Protection Manager.
What will you be doing as an Investment Advisor?
- Advise clients with recommendations to help them to meet their financial requirements.
- Consult with clients on investment strategies, products and services that are suitable to their needs.
- Build strong and long-term relationships with clients
- Proactively contact clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings or investments.
- Take ownership when seeking solutions for clients, including the adjudication of the solution with the Company’s internal departments.
A full job description can be provided upon request
What are we looking for in an Investment Advisor?
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
Level 4 Dip FA
- Knowledge of pension and investment products
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Well organised with the ability to manage time effectively
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Pension Transfer Qualifications
- Experience of working within a team of advisers
- General knowledge of other financial services products
- Knowledge of the Freelance and Contractor sector
- Ongoing training and support with regular re-cap sessions
- Hybrid/flexible working options available, subject to business needs
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your Birthday Day off each year pus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing benefits include discounted gym membership, access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access and in house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local and online discounts
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions and more.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Vicky from the Talent Team on 07787 412090