Brookson Group are currently recruiting for an Accountancy Services Team Leader to manage a team of accounting professionals from Lead Accountants to Accounts Assistants. You will lead, coach and develop the team ensuring that you are driving performance and processes to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What you will do
- Provide key reports to senior management on a regular basis.
- Play a fundamental part of improving accuracy and efficiency of the service delivery processes.
- Manage and supervise the workload of the team.
- Carry out regular 1-2-1’s and annual performance reviews for each team member ensuring their objectives are clearly defined.
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure continuous improvement in performance and develop the skills of the team to progress where appropriate.
- Manage issues of discipline and grievance in conjunction with HR
- Coordinate the team in all aspects of the role to ensure that the service provided by the team adheres to the operational performance standards for quality and timeliness.
The ideal candidate will have
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in industry/practice in an advisory capacity, advising clients or stakeholders
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- 1-2 years’ experience managing a team of accountants
- Reviewed work on behalf of staff prior to release or partner review
What Brookson look for
- An organised person with a high attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Analytical thought process
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Study Support
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme