Job Title: Protection Advisor
Location: Coventry (CV5 6SP), Warrington or Bournemouth
Working Hours: Hybrid/Flexible working – 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus commission
Brookson are recruiting for a Protection Advisor to join our Brookson Financial team in Coventry.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Protection Manager and will be located from either the Coventry, Warrington or Bournemouth office.
What will you be doing as a Protection Advisor?
- Deliver Financial Health checks to new and existing Brookson customers
- Advise clients with recommendations to help them to meet their protection requirements
- Proactively contact clients in order to promote financial services and encourage them to engage with services offered by the Company
- Take ownership when seeking solutions for clients, including the adjudication of the solution with the Company’s internal departments.
- Educate clients on their Auto Enrolment responsibilities
- Be a source of referral business into other financial departments
A full job description can be provided upon request
What are we looking for in a Protection Advisor?
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in providing advice on protection services and products
- Previous experience of working within a compliance regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of protection products
- High level of numeracy skills
- Experience in working within a team of advisers
- General knowledge of other financial services products
- Knowledge of the Freelance and Contractor sector
- Ongoing training and support with regular re-cap sessions
- Hybrid/flexible working options available, subject to business needs
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your Birthday Day off each year pus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing benefits include access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access and an in-house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local and online discounts
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions and more.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Vicky from the Talent Team on 07787 412090