Job Title: Financial Services Assistant
Location: Coventry (CV5 6SP)
Working Hours: Hybrid/Flexible working – 37.5 hours a week
Salary: Up to £20,000
Brookson are recruiting for a Financial Services Assistant to join our team in Coventry. This role is an integral part of the business and will work towards delivering a high level of customer service. You will be the first point of contact for Brookson Financial customers and support them with the integration of the Brookson Group.
What will you be doing as a Financial Services Assistant?
- Manage customer enquiries within Brookson Financial via inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Conduct outbound calls to all new and existing customers to explore the additional products and needs.
- Book Pension and Investment appointments.
- Answer inbound calls and emails within the agreed service level agreement time
A full job description can be provided upon request
What are we looking for in a Financial Services Assistant?
- Previous experience of working in a customer service position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Well organised and can meet deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience of working in a financial services environment
- The desire to work towards financial qualifications
- Ongoing training and support with regular re-cap sessions
- Hybrid/flexible working options available, subject to business needs
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your Birthday day off each year pus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing benefits include access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access, and in house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local and online discounts
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions, and more.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Vicky from the Talent Team on 07787 412090