Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Warrington (WA1) – 15-minute walk from Warrington Train Station
Working Hours: Hybrid/Flexible working – 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £20k + quarterly bonus’ up to £2k per year
If you are looking to join a market-leading company and have customer service experience, whether this is over the phone or face to face we would love to hear from you!
With our market-leading, 18-month training program, you will gain an excellent knowledge of the industry and business which will enable you to progress your career with Brookson.
We offer the option to work in the office each day if that’s your preference, or we have the option for hybrid working which would mean a minimum of 2 days in the office with the rest remote working. The core team hours are 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and we have options for people to work flexibly around their home life.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
Our customer service team receives a wide range of enquiries from our valued existing customers on topics such as payslips, expenses, invoices, tax, and more.
As Customer Service Advisor you will take full ownership of any query you receive and ensure the right solution is found for the customer whilst ensuring you provide the best customer service and support for the customer throughout. This in turn will help you to build your knowledge and seek correct advice from the relevant department.
What are we looking for in a Customer Service Advisor?
- Experience in a phone-based customer service role
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being able to multi-task
- A friendly and empathetic telephone manner
- A positive can-do attitude to ensure the customer receives a positive experience
- 18-month market-leading progression plan with a dedicated trainer
- Ongoing training and support with regular re-cap sessions
- Annual salary reviews as well as achievable quarterly commission which starters after your 4th month
- Hybrid/flexible working options available
- 23 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and your Birthday day off each year pus the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing benefits include discounted gym membership, access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access, and in house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local and online discounts
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions, and more.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Vicky from the Talent Team on 07787 412090