Financial Services Operations Manager
Brookson Financial, our Financial Services business, based in Coventry have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Brookson Financial, part of the Brookson Group, offer bespoke services to self-employed professionals, including mortgages, pensions, life assurance and investments.
This is an exciting opportunity that has arisen through the success of Brookson Financial who have grown considerably in size over the last 3 years. As a result, we require an effective manager who has a proven track record in process improvement, people management and troubleshooting. The core areas you will oversee include case handlers, call handlers and financial administrators.
We offer a balanced culture that offers openness and transparency with your peers, whilst trusting you to be accountable to deliver in your role. At Brookson Financial there’s a friendly, sociable atmosphere and we are proud of our values and what we can deliver to our customers.
What you will do:
- Provide key reports to senior management on a regular basis.
- Manage and supervise the workload of the team.
- Carry out regular 1-2-1’s and annual performance reviews for each team member ensuring their objectives are clearly defined.
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure continuous improvement
- Follow company policy at all times
- Coordinate the team to the operational performance standards for quality and timeliness.
The successful candidate will have:
- +2 years in a managerial role
- Proven ability in managing people and processes
- Experience working in a financial services environment or business processing background
- Ability to use data to drive improvements throughout a department
What Brookson look for:
- Qualified by qualification or experience within Financial Services or Business Processing
- An organised person with a high attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Personable individual with strong leadership qualities
- Self-motivated and the proven ability to motivate others
- An adaptable person who enjoys working in a lively office environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Study Support
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Travel and Health Benefits
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme