Would you like a job that offers a mixture of customer services and administration?
Our Bromsgrove office offers a great working environment and our On-boarding Coordinator role is ideal for someone who enjoys supporting customers through the initial set up of starting a temporary job assignment. As an On-boarding Coordinator you will have autonomy over your own workload whilst working as part of small team. Our On-boarding Coordinators offer support to new customers and clients ensuring they have the relevant documentation in order and knowledge they require prior to starting their assignment.
What you will do
- Provide support and guidance to new customers to ensure they are fully comfortable with process they need to follow.
- Process all new documentation for new customers/clients adhering to checklists to ensure all set ups are compliant
- Provide key information to the candidates as per check lists and statutory requirements for relevant service line.
- Complete a welcome and on-boarding call for all new candidates in a line with compliance requirements.
- Ensure daily updates to customer (recruitment agency) are given on the on-boarding status of their candidates
- Previous experience in an On-boarding, sales support administration or customer services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
What Brookson look for
-The ability to demonstrate good judgement
- A strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to build good rapport quickly
- Good objection handling skills
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Study Support
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme