Brookson was born in 1995 in Warrington with the vision of creating an accountancy company with a difference – a company passionate about meeting the needs of their customers through innovation and personal attention; these are values that the firm continue to uphold today!
We are looking to hire x2 experienced Retentions Executives who will join an established team. As a Retentions Executive you will speak with customers in a professional manner, offering empathy and understanding whilst working out the best way for both the customer and Brookson to maintain a working relationship.
We are based within walking distance of Warrington town centre and Bank Quay train station and are accessible by all major motorway routes from Manchester and Liverpool. There's onsite parking and a shuttle bus to the business park for anyone travelling from Warrington Central Station.
What you will do
- Investigate customer grievances
- Gain an understanding of customer needs in a professional manner
- Provide a comprehensive understanding to customers of all Brookson products and services
- Respond to both positive and negative feedback received from customers in a timely fashion
- Work towards targets to retain Brookson customers
- Work within SLA
- Manage a pipeline of leaver requests
- Work with accountants to provide constant fix and feedback to ensure continual improvement is made???????
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous retention experience
- Effective complaint management experience
- Outbound contact centre experience
What Brookson look for
- Experience having difficult conversations
- Excellent problem solving skills
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Study Support
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme