Accounts Assistant (9 months FTC)
Brookson One have a great opportunity for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their Accountancy Services department on a fixed term contract. You will support Client and Lead Accountants in year-end account production as well being responsible for managing client queries from a designated portfolio
What you will do
• Produce weekly accounts statements to show money coming in and going out.
• Set up Director’s loans and allocate repayments.
• Adjust accounts in the event that the payroll needs re-running.
• Ensure that HP Agreements are set up appropriately within the accounts.
• Correctly allocate personal and company pension contributions and provide pension statements.
• Allocate investments
• Support the Year-End team in the reconciliation of Clearance Accounts.
• Ensure that fixes are in place when information is not up to date or is incorrect.
• Make adjustments to the weekly accounts summary prior to the client run.
• Ensure that Expenses have been processed through the accounts.
What We look for
• Experience in an Accountancy practice
• Experience of bookkeeping and reconciliations (bank, sales ledger etc.)
• Experience and understanding of Corporation Tax and VAT
• Completing VAT returns
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Some of we can offer
• 5% company pension contribution
• 23 days annual leave
• Birthday day off
• Great company culture