We support hundreds of new Directors and business owners every month and your experience working with them in previous roles makes you key to delivering our premium service. We offer flexible working hours to suit you and the potential to work from home in the future.
We are investing heavily in our services and whilst relevant qualifications such as AAT/ACCA or ACIB are desirable, it is your experience that really matters. If you have previously worked supporting customers in accounting, or as a bookkeeper we want to hear from you.
As Brookson One continue to grow their services for the self-employed/freelance workforce, we are looking for Business Onboarding Partners. The Business Onboarding Partners will be able to advise and support our customers to ensure they understand how Brookson One will support them and take the hassle away from their role as a company Director and/or self-employed worker.
This is a key appointment to Brookson One. It will be the responsibility of the Business Onboarding Partner to determine when the customer is competent and comfortable enough to use the Business Advisory Team as their future service contact. You’ll communicate mainly by phone and email with the majority of your working hours speaking with customers.
What you will do
- Use emotional intelligence to build strong relationships with new customers and support their needs
- Deliver excellent communication to all new customers within the required standards, working to SLA’s
- Act proactively and intuitively with the customer base to ensure that their business, accountancy and service needs are all met
- Provide a premium service tailored to each customer need educating and re-selling the value proposition at all points of contact
- Simplify the complexities of the LTD company life cycle giving peace of mind and reassurance that reinforces our relationship with the customer
- Provide a thorough understanding of Brookson services and current legislation to customers and draw on experience or qualifications whether it be AAT, ACCA or ACA.
- To continue educating and helping customers until they are confident and comfortable enough to move to the Business Advisory Team
- Identify opportunities to drive improvement across the customer’s business
- Provide step by step introductions to the welcome portal and encourage new customers to watch introductory videos and answer any queries that arise off the back of these
- Drive high levels of measured customer satisfaction in line with target expectations. Demonstrate a positive customer journey and drive more engagement from new customers
- Reaffirm Brookson One values at all times
- Deliver on the Customer Experience statement of intent at every customer touch point
- Effectively self-manage an ongoing portfolio of new customers through various stages of their customer journey
The ideal candidate will have
- Demonstrable skills within an accountancy environment
- Previous Book-keeping experience
- Understanding of legislative changes
- Understanding of the responsibilities of being self-employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and engaging disposition
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual company bonus
- Study Support
- Career progression
- 5% company pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Great company culture